By joining CREW Inland Empire and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Discount pricing on luncheons and events and invitations to exclusive member-only events
- Access to other commercial real estate professionals in your market with whom you may not have existing connections.
- Leadership opportunities which lead to higher visibility in the commercial real estate industry - locally and beyond
- Increased opportunities for interaction with other highly respected real estate organizations such as CCIM, NAIOP, IREM, ACRE and ICSC
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers
- Eligibility for Board membership, committees and/or delegate positions (All members are welcome, encouraged, and needed to grow the chapter and ensure its success. These positions also provide a higher level of networking opportunities.)
- All of the benefits of CREW Network membership
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the Inland Empire and CREW Network.
We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Experience: The individual must have at least 2 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Employment: The individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE).
Membership Level Qualifications
Full Active Member: Annual Dues $290.00 (Dues after 7/1 = $145.00) "Full Active Member" shall be defined as any individual actively and currently employed for at least five (5) years in commercial real estate or a "qualified field of commercial real estate" and employed full time in a professional position, the primary responsibilities of which are in a "qualified field of commercial real estate". A "qualified field of commercial real estate" shall include any of the fields noted in “Industry Specialty” below. For the purposes of the foregoing, the term "commercial real estate" shall mean income producing real property and real property held for investment. Services rendered in connection with the sale or transfer of individual residential units shall not be considered to relate to commercial real estate but instead shall be considered to relate to residential real estate.
Associate Member: Annual Dues $240.00 (Dues after 7/1 = $120.00) "Associate Member" shall meet the same qualifications as a Full Active Member, but shall be actively and currently employed in commercial real estate or a qualified field of commercial real estate for more than two (2) but less than five (5) consecutive years, immediately preceding the date such Associate Member is admitted.
Candidate Member: Annual Dues $220.00 (Dues after 7/1 = $110.00) "Candidate Member" shall meet the same qualifications as a Full Active Member, but shall be actively and currently employed in commercial real estate or a qualified field of commercial real estate for two (2) years or less, immediately preceding the date such Candidate Member is admitted.
Affiliate Member: Requires Affiliate Sponsorship $1,000.00 (Dues after 7/1 = $675.00) "Affiliate Member" shall be employed full time in a position, the primary professional responsibilities of which relate to, benefit or support commercial real estate and supplies a service or physical product related to commercial real estate, including but not limited to roofing, carpeting, landscaping, painting, furniture fields, or such other related fields as the Board of Directors may determine from time to time. The number of years that an Affiliate Member is active in such profession is not a factor in determining qualifications within this class of membership.
Student Member: Annual Dues $90.00 "Student Member" shall be enrolled full time in an undergraduate college or university program, pursuing educational goals intended to lead to a career in a commercial real estate field.
Retired Member: Annual Dues $120.00 "Retired Member" shall be a Full Active Member who is no longer working full time, but who wants to remain involved in the Corporation and connected to its members.
Dual Member: Annual Dues $160.00 "Dual Member" is for individuals who already belong to and have paid the current years’ dues to another CREW Chapter. When applying, please indicate your main chapter.
Civic/Media Member (by invitation only) – Annual Dues $175.00
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Jennifer Hafner, at Jennifer.Hafner@cushwake.com (909) 942-4676 for more information.
Apply now to join CREW Inland Empire »