Who can join?
CREW Inland Empire has opportunities for individuals with experience levels across the spectrum.
From students to seasoned professionals, membership in CREW Inland Empire will benefit anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry.
We encourage both women and men to join this professional networking group.
There are many CRE organizations, why CREW?
CREW is the only organization that encompasses the full scope of commercial real estate disciplines, where you could see a project through from the beginning to the closing, all with fellow members. CREW Inland Empire members are brokers, lenders, title/escrow, appraisers, attorneys, architects, and everything in-between. CREW is also the only association focused on influencing the CRE industry by advancing the achievements of women.
What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW Inland Empire membership?
CREW Inland Empire is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW Inland Empire is also a member of CREW Network. The global CREW Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 12,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW Inland Empire reflect those of CREW Network, CREW Inland Empire has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW Inland Empire uses the network's list of qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership experience prerequisite, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
CREW Inland Empire holds several educational programs/lunches throughout the year and periodically hosts professional development and networking events.
We encourage members to join a committee to maximize their networking and leadership opportunities. Committee responsibilities vary, but committees typically meet monthly for a one-hour meeting or conference call.
How much does membership cost?
Annual dues vary depending on the level of membership.
Dues amounts range from $120 as a Student Member to $375 as a Full Active Member.
See more about the levels of membership »
What is the fine print on membership?
- Membership terms are on a calendar year cycle and expire December 31st.
- Dues amounts noted "After 6/15" are for new applicants joining after 6/15, for the balance of the calendar year.
- Memberships in CREW Inland Empire are individual (vs. corporate) and are approved based on the individual's experience and expertise, therefore memberships are not transferrable.
- Membership dues are non-refundable.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Discounted registration rates for local events, many which are exclusively for members.
- Access to other qualified CRE professionals with whom you may not otherwise be connected
- Increased opportunities for interaction with other real estate organizations (CCIM, NAIOP, IREM, ACRE, ICSC)
- Opportunity to serve in leadership positions, which provide an elevated presence within the CRE community
- Access to, and inclusion in, CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, member and speakers directory, and more.
- Discounted registration to the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace, attended by more than 1,200 commercial real estate professionals from across the globe, and CREW Network's Leadership Summits, which focus on chapter opportunities and professional development.
What are the requirements to join?
See more »
- Membership levels are based on career experience in a qualified field of CRE (QFCRE)
- Full Active: Full time professional with 5+ years' experience in a QFCRE
- Associate: Same as above, with 2-5 years'
- Candidate: Same as above, with <2 years'
- Student: Full time undergraduate/graduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE
- Affiliate: Full time professional who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE
- Must have attended two (2) CREW Inland Empire events
- Must have two (2) CREW member sponsors (any CREW chapter)