CREW IE Foundation Annual Dinner and Auction
We are excited to invite you to join us for our Annual Marquee Event at “The Farm” at Fairplex in Pomona, to be held on Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 6 pm.
- Farm to Table Dinner
- Chance to win Tiffany item
- Raffle Prizes
- Live Music Provided by Brad Johnson & The Killin’ Time Band
CREW Inland Empire Foundation’s goal is to create opportunities for women to pursue careers within qualified commercial real estate fields by providing scholarships and mentoring support. We will be awarding two, $2,000 scholarships to local students at the event, see details at www.crew-ie.org/about/scholarship.
CREW Inland Empire Foundation also supports our national organization’s charitable group, CREW Network Foundation, which supports:
- Scholarships for future female leaders pursuing university level education leading to careers in commercial real estate
- Industry Research: benchmark reports and annual white papers informing the industry and marking the progress of women in commercial real estate
- Career Outreach to help educate women and girls about career opportunities available to them (UCREW and CREW Careers) and providing mentoring relationships to those new to the industry (eMentoring)
The CREW IE Foundation Annual Dinner & Auction also provides us a wonderful opportunity to build professional relationships in a delightful and unique atmosphere at The Farm, serving an authentic Farm to Table dining experience like no other! CREW Inland Empire thanks you for your generous support and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
To support this wonderful event and the educational pursuits of local students, your contributions and donations are greatly appreciated. Your donation of in-kind services and items for our silent auction and opportunity raffles will greatly assist in meeting our goal of providing educational opportunities to local students. Table and event sponsorships are also available, and direct monetary donations to CREW Inland Empire Foundation are always welcome. 100% of the proceeds of your donation go towards the Foundation and scholarship funds. As a supporter of CREW and participant in this wonderful event, we want to recognize and promote your business! Your sponsorship or donation will be prominently recognized and acknowledged in our Event Program and through place cards set next to your donated silent auction and opportunity raffle items.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available:
- $750 Cocktail Sponsor
- $750 Table Sponsor
- $500 Entertainment Sponsor
- $400 Tiffany Sponsor
Thursday, October 10, 2019
“The Farm” at Fairplex Pomona
Non Member: $95
Late Registration after 9/24: $95