CREW Inland Empire Foundation
CREW Inland Empire feels very strongly about giving back to the community and mentoring the next generation of commercial real estate professionals. One of the goals of CREW Inland Empire is to create opportunities for women to pursue commercial real estate careers by providing scholarships and mentoring support to women interested in pursuing a career in commercial real estate. To this end, we have created a separate foundation, CREW Inland Empire Foundation, to raise funds to be distributed for local and national scholarships for students pursuing a career in commercial real estate.
CREW Inland Empire Foundation Scholarships
This purpose-specific, local scholarship is available to women interested in pursuing a career in a qualified field within the commercial real estate industry. Scholarship winners are not only given funds for their education, but they are also given the opportunity to network with the most dynamic and successful industry professionals in the local commercial real estate community.
The CREW Inland Empire Foundation accepts scholarship applications from March 1 to September 15.
Award Amount: $2,000
- Must be applied to future tuition and books only. To be used within a 24 month period.
- One-year Student Membership in CREW Inland Empire.
- Lunch or dinner with CREW Inland Empire Board Members.
- Registration to the Glass Sipper Dinner & Silent Auction event.
- Mentoring and networking opportunities.
- Female with a minimum cumulative GPA 3.0.
- Enrolled at an Inland Empire community college or university.
- Intent to pursue a career in the commercial real estate industry (qualified fields of commercial real estate)
- Demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
Finalists will be interviewed by the CREW Inland Empire Foundation Board.
- Complete the online application form (download and save to your computer)
- Email the following to email@example.com:
- The completed application form.
- A current resume with anticipated graduation date.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a faculty member and/or current / past employers
- Request your school administrator send transcripts to: CREW Inland Empire, PO Box 1099, Guasti, CA 91743
CREW Network Foundation
CREW Network Foundation, the philanthropic arm of CREW Network, is the only charitable foundation solely dedicated to advancing women in the commercial real estate industry. CREW Network Foundation is committed to bringing more women into commercial real estate by offering programs like CREW Careers and UCREW that educate women and girls about the career opportunities in the industry; supporting CRE higher education and training through college scholarships and internships; and providing mentorships to those new to the industry. Learn more