CREW Inland Empire is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate.
Serving on CREW Inland Empire's Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
All CREW Inland Empire Board members, directors, and committee chairs serve individual terms of one year.
2018 CREW Inland Empire Board of Directors
Wendy M. Hagen-Bowen
First American Title Insurance Company
Enterprise Funding Corporation
(909) 792-3803 (102)
Director - Membership
Reasons to Serve
● Increased visibility within the commercial real estate industry
● Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
● Impact on the future of women in commercial real estate
● Expanded professional connections
● Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of CREW Inland Empire’s membership
● Monthly board conference calls typically run 1 to 1.5 hours
● Dependant on your board position, time commitment typically is several hours per month
● Participation at events and member only programs
● Full coverage to Leadership Summits and CREW Network Convention & Marketplace for Delegates
● Membership in CREW Inland Empire for at least one year